I am Bryan Powell, a software veteran with 22 years of extensive experience in sales engineering, IT administration and management, database management, software development, business management, public speaking, sales, and military. I have been a guest speaker at numerous International IT conferences, such as Microsoft TechEd Australia, Devlink, and TechFest. My experience has ranged from IT Director to Cloud Computing in Azure to SQL Server and Windows Administration.
My qualifications include the following:
- Masters Business Administration (MBA) in Data Analytics
- Bachelors Science Information Technology
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified in IT Service Management
- Microsoft Certified – MTA – SQL Server
- Microsoft Certified – MTA – Windows Server
- Member, Board of Directors – OG Media (an oil and gas paper manufacturer)
- Member, Board of Directors – Consulting For Compliance (a HIPAA consulting firm)
- Member, Board of Directors – Boundless Technical Services, Inc. (a technical consulting firm)
- Member, Board of Directors – Vitae Business Holdings, Inc. (a software services provider)
My skills include:
- Sales Engineering / Technical Sales
- Senior IT management (budgeting, forecasting, procurement, staffing, vendor relationship management)
- SQL Server database administration
- Cloud Computing – Azure and Office 365 (administration, management, migration)
- SaaS (Software As A Service)
- Windows Server management and administration
Visit me on LinkedIn!
For a copy of my current resume, or to contact me regarding an opportunity, please contact me here.