I am currently serving in the Texas State Guard, 447th Air Support Group, 5th Air Wing, based at Ellington Field Joint Reserve Base in Houston. I am a Senior Airman. We are an Air Reserve unit, which requires one weekend per month of service. I take pride in serving the great State of Texas. The mission of the Texas State Guard is to provide mission-ready military forces to assist state and local authorities in times of state emergencies and to conduct homeland security and community service activities under the umbrella of Defense Support to Civil Authorities.
For my professional certifications, see my Professional Qualifications. I have received numerous certifications in other fields aside from technology.
Each of these bullet points is a separate certification.
These are all current as of 2017.
– MEMS (Military Emergency Management Specialist) Certified
– IS-00075 Military Resources in Emergency Management
– IS-00026 Guide to Points of Distribution
– IS-00100.b Incident Command System
– IS-00200.b ICS Single Resources and Initial Action Incident
– IS-00700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS)
– IS-00800.b National Response Framework
– IS-547.A: Introduction to Continuity of Operations
– IS-546.A: Continuity of Operations Awareness
– IS-775: Emergency Operations Center Management and Operations
– Serving People with Functional and Access Needs in Shelters
– Shelter Fundamentals
– Disaster Cycle Services
– Emergency Operations Center in Texas Certified
– Bleeding Control Basics v 1.0 Certified
– Heartsaver® First Aid CPR AED Certified
– President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition Bronze Award Recipient
– President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition Silver Award Recipient